Tuesday, August 30, 2011

My Amazing Sister

I just spent a wonderful weekend at home with my family.  I was on the phone with my little sister Abby and I found out that she was singing in church.  I HAD to be there for it!!  There was just now way in the world that I was going to miss it.  Not a chance.  So I left Saturday after work, at about 1:30 pm and get there at about 5:30 pm.  It was a great night!  Then church the next morning was wonderful.  Abby sang SOOO beautifully!!!  I cried and my chills got chills.  Naomi Bott sang the harmony with her.  Their voices just blended together so beautifully!!  I have never heard anything so angelic in my whole life!  I then had to leave on Sunday at about 7 pm.  Cried for about half of my drive home.  Then in the lovely construction zone between Spanish Fork and Thanksgiving Point, it was DUMPING rain.  So not only were my contacts blurry from crying, and it was dark, and I was in an afwul construction zone, but it was pouring rain in torrential sheets.  I couldn't even see the markings for my lane.  It was so scary.
All in all, great weekend, and I'm so glad I went.  Abby is amazing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment